You are invited to attend a forum presented by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration on Tuesday, January 13, 2015, at the 94th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board (TRB). The forum will be held from 8 a.m. to noon in Salon A at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, located at 801 Mt. Vernon Place, NW.
Topics will include:
• Trends in Commercial Motor Vehicle (CMV) Safety
• The Unified Registration System (URS)
• Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA)
• Intervention Effectiveness Models
• Research on Hours of Service (HOS)
• Research on Electronic Logging Devices (ELDs)
• Impacts of FMCSA’s Research and Policy Efforts on Field Operations.
For more information, visit the Transportation Research Board.